Friday, October 22, 2021

Love Letters

Phoebe has a writing assignment for today that she hasn't finished yet and a massive case of writer's block to go with it. This is what she wrote instead.

Dear Brain,

    Why can’t you come up with any ideas!?

Sincerely,

Phoebe


Dear Phoebe,

I am on vacation.

My condolences,

Brain


Dear Brain,

You can’t go on vacation, you're my Brain!

Come back right now,

Phoebe


Dear Phoebe, 

No.

Apologies,

Brain


Dear Brain, 

Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

See you soon,

Phoebe


Dear Phoebe,

Because.

Warmest regards,

Brain


Dear Brain,

That’s not a reason.

Answer me,

Phoebe


Dear Phoebe,

It is in my mind.

Best wishes,

Brain


Dear Brain,

Wait, you have a mind? Or are you your mind? 

Whaaaaaa,

Phoebe


Dear Phoebe,

That’s off topic. I need to go now. I won’t respond.

Bye bye,

Brain.


Dear Brain,

No reaction,

Phoebe

She's going to attempt the assignment again tomorrow, after a full night's sleep.

No comments: