Many years ago, in the early days of the blog, I decided to post my favorite pumpkin cookie/muffin recipe. I still used the original recipe from the cookbook I had taken with me to college, but it was fun to have it on the blog as well.
I discovered recently that a page was torn from that old cookbook. It's well-loved and well-worn, so it wasn't surprising. What was surprising was that the missing page held the beloved pumpkin cookie recipe. I had completely forgotten that I'd recorded the recipe digitally and simply mourned the loss of future pumpkin cookies. It wasn't until last Saturday night when I needed to make a snack to share with the ward choir that the thought jumped into my brain that maybe I still had it. I did a quick keyword search of the blog and there it was!
It's just one more reason I'm thankful for this digital journal.
1 comment:
You’ll have to share that yummy recipe if you are able.
Post a Comment