If you could live at any library, which would you pick? How about, which library would you love to work at or even direct? Would it be a big fancy one in a big city or a small hometown library? Just wondering….🤔
I think I would live in the BYU library because, even after almost 18 years of not working there, I still know where the napping spots are. And where the food is hidden. I would love to direct any library if I could be in charge of the children's department.
I love that you still love the BYU library after all these years. I thought you might pick something like New York Public Library. I can only imagine all the hours spent at the BYU Library both for school, work and fun -not to mention all the adventures and people you met there! Don’t you love that you have those memories to enjoy all these years later? Your personal library at home is quite impressive too. Makes me think you ARE the director of the children’s department…and the young adult department…and the grown up department. I know I can ask you for a good book recommendation any time. You are better than Google any day!
3 comments:
If you could live at any library, which would you pick? How about, which library would you love to work at or even direct? Would it be a big fancy one in a big city or a small hometown library? Just wondering….🤔
I think I would live in the BYU library because, even after almost 18 years of not working there, I still know where the napping spots are. And where the food is hidden. I would love to direct any library if I could be in charge of the children's department.
I love that you still love the BYU library after all these years. I thought you might pick something like New York Public Library. I can only imagine all the hours spent at the BYU Library both for school, work and fun -not to mention all the adventures and people you met there! Don’t you love that you have those memories to enjoy all these years later? Your personal library at home is quite impressive too. Makes me think you ARE the director of the children’s department…and the young adult department…and the grown up department. I know I can ask you for a good book recommendation any time. You are better than Google any day!
Post a Comment