I went to Topher's parent teacher conference today. His teacher said he's one of the highest readers in the class and is fantastic at math. She said she can tell that he wants to do well in school and puts a lot of effort into his work. She also said that sometimes he struggles with keeping his hands to himself. I assured her that we would chat with him about that.
It threw me a little to see his picture labeled Christopher, but his teacher called him Topher, so I guess he's using both names?
The wall outside his classroom had this fun art project on it. Each kid drew a picture of one of their favorite things and those items are displayed as the kind of balloons you would see at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Topher drew a polar bear. I'm not at all surprised.




No comments:
Post a Comment