Thursday, May 21, 2026

It's Not Even Mother's Day

I came out of my room one day this week and discovered these signs in the upstairs hallway, followed by the arrows down the stairs.









When I got to the great room Topher, Phoebe, and Cooper jumped out from behind the couch and yelled, "Surprise!" Then Topher handed out the hats he had made for us to wear and pushed play on the Megan Trainor song Mom that was cued on the TV. He said we were having a mom party and he invited us all to dance. When we finished the dance portion of the activity, he led me into the kitchen and gave me an "ice cream sundae" he had made for me. That's cottage cheese, in case you were wondering.

I thought it was so sweet of Topher to put this all together. And yes, I did cry a little.


No comments: