- I grow it out as long as I can because I know I'm getting older and maybe I'll be too old for long hair soon so I should have it while I can.
- My long hair just lays their because it's insanely fine.
- I get tired of my long hair.
- I chop off my long hair.
- I enjoy my short hair for a time.
- I miss my long hair.
- I grow out my hair.
Can you tell where I'm at in the cycle right now? I think it's time for a cut, but I'm not sure how short.
Suggestions are welcome.
It feels longer than it looks in this picture. Also, I'm wearing the same shirt I wore in this haircut picture. I did that on purpose. Well, it's really that I was wearing make-up and I was having a particularly good hair day, but I was at least aware that it was the same shirt.
10 comments:
Try keeping the length, but adding layers. If you hate it, you can always chop it. I always go through that cycle too, so I try to keep my hair at a middle length with subtle layers so I don't get tempted to chop it (which I hate!) Good luck. It looks pretty long.
I was just thinking about where I am in my hair cycle too last night. I think MommyD has a great suggestion- layers. Great picture of you Margot!
I personally like a buzz-cut about a half inch long. It really cuts down on having to buy hair gel and I save time in the morning not combing my hair. In fact, my beard requires more maintenance than my hair. Also, have you considered false beards? I'm sure no one will EVER notice a lack of make-up if half your face is covered in soft, supple hair. In conclusion, my style is best and should be mimicked by everyone.
I go through the same cycle but I always hate it when I chop my hair off. This time I've decided I'm not allowed to cut my hair ever again except for trims. I will be a 50 year old lady with unfashionably long hair.
I'd suggest just going to a higher end hair place, telling them your hair woes, and letting them work their magic. My best hair cuts have come that way. Of course, because it costs lots of money.
Kayla
Freckles in April | a modest clothing blog
This post is very funny, but I won't tell you why until tonight. :-D
Consider doing what Paige did with her very long hair: cut it short and donate the difference to that chemotherapy wig charity.
I do the same thing, I am to the point that I am wondering what to do. I don't look good with short hair though, I think you can pull off both!
Yeah, I was going to suggest going short to shake things up a bit and donate to Locks for Love. I really like your hair shorter. I think it frames your face nicely. I don't know how adventurous you want to be, but I really like my highlights. Just a thought. :)
i thought jordan's comment sounded good but as an alternative
try dying it black, getting a perm and getting a white streak on each side
Elvira has excellent taste
another thought
your shirt in this pic is the almost the same as peter in the post underneath this one lol
good times....
Post a Comment