I love it, Margot! It looks so cute! :)
SO cute! But I wanna see the bangs, too!! Perhaps I'll just have to wait until Friday (are we still on?)...
Looks fantastic!!About six months ago I got bangs for the first time since I was in elementary school ... and I love them. For the first time I actually have a haircut that I want to maintain and not just grow out (only to chop it again after a year or so).
Margot, your hair looks so cute! I agree with Gretel, where are the bang?
Very flattering!
Love it. And your shirt, too--perfect color on you.
way cute cut!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it, Margot! It looks so cute! :)
SO cute! But I wanna see the bangs, too!! Perhaps I'll just have to wait until Friday (are we still on?)...
Looks fantastic!!
About six months ago I got bangs for the first time since I was in elementary school ... and I love them. For the first time I actually have a haircut that I want to maintain and not just grow out (only to chop it again after a year or so).
Margot, your hair looks so cute! I agree with Gretel, where are the bang?
Very flattering!
Love it. And your shirt, too--perfect color on you.
way cute cut!
Post a Comment