Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Roll

I'm currently reading


and


and reading


to the boys.

What are you reading?

5 comments:

Kayla Moncur said...

I loved A Town Like Alice. I'm currently about 20 pages from finishing Bram Stoker's Dracula. It came as a freebie for the reader on my new phone. Love it.

Crystal said...

I just finished Brandon Mull's new book A World Without Heroes from his new series Beyonders. He is the author of the Fablehaven series. I liked it, and now I want to read book two.

Beth said...

Let me know how you like A Town Like Alice -- I hear it is great but haven't gotten to it yet!

Currently working my way through The Agony and the Ecstasy, the fictional biography of Michelangelo. It's very interesting and I'm learning a lot but it's 700+ pages -- I've been about halfway through for a LONG time!

isaac said...

reading is good

Cristin said...

I just finished "The Glass Castle." It made me feel like a good parent for not making my kids sleep on cardboard beds.