Thanks go to my dad for sending this to me. I would add a few elements though, just to make it more realistic.- Instead of a remote, I would be holding Phoebe.
- Peter and Cooper would be jumping off the couch
- And dancing circles around me.
- When not jumping or dancing, they would probably be throwing things at each other
- And at me.
- I might actually get one or two poses in, particularly if downward-facing dog is one of them since that's the one yoga move that Peter will do.
- "Waaaaahh!" and "Mommy!!" would be preceded by a thud
- Or a crash.
Otherwise, this is a pretty accurate depiction of my attempts at exercise.
1 comment:
Earlier in my pregnancy I was doing some prenatal yoga, Alex thought I was putting myself into some fun new 'climb on and through mommy' poses. It gets pretty hard with 'helpers'!!
Post a Comment