Last night I decided I needed to reclaim my house from this behemoth that was threatening to spill over into the dining room. After all three small people were in bed I began the painstakingly slow process of chipping away at the mountain's surface. I would have plowed on through the night if Bryan hadn't pointed out that sleep was more important than mountain removal.
I returned to my task when I woke up this morning. With sniffly, coughing, watery-eyed children parked on the couch (too tired to move, let alone try climbing the shrinking mountain), watching Disney Junior, I dug in. Phoebe even cooperated and played happily on the newly unearthed floor. By days end I had conquered! The floor was so clear I even vacuumed.
I definitely prefer the laundry put away in drawers and on hangers as opposed to all over my living room floor, I just wish someone else could clear that particular mountain for me.
1 comment:
you rock!
your the real mountain
the real mountain of awesome!
keep it up im rooting for you on the tired, sleep deprived, exhausted, and less umph days
which means Ive been rooting for you since you've had kids :)
Post a Comment