Peter: (during dinner a few nights ago) I want an iPhone.
Me: (certain I misheard) You want a what?
Peter: An iPhone.
Me: Why do you want an iPhone?
Peter: Because you can play games on them and watch TV on them and they're really cool.
My five-year-old wants an iPhone. Next he'll be asking for a laptop and a car.
Sorry Peter, you're going to need to wait a bit before you have any kind of phone, "i" or otherwise. Ask me again in ten years. Of course, by then babies will probably be sent home from the hospital with their very own cell phone and data plan.
4 comments:
Peter amazes me, and makes me laugh.
In ten years, we'll have moved on to another letter in the alphabet. Ten years ago everything had to have a lowercase e in front of it and now it's a lowercase i, so by then it'll probably be a lowercase o (the next vowel in line) or possibly a lowercase y (because we were all expecting an o).
hahaha! Don't you just love technology!
that is awesome in a funny and what if and peter haha kind of way
and Jordan has a point I'm going to try to copy write the lowercase o thing once I have enough money just so I can scoop that wave
Post a Comment