I had a "well, duh" kind of epiphany last week. Phoebe found a ribbon and brought it to me. I asked if I could put it in her hair. Phoebe has uber-fine hair, like me. That means I can't do much with it because it slips through my fingers like sand. But a ponytail? That I can handle, though it never looks terribly polished.
I tied a bow around her ponytail and witnessed a transformation. She changed from, "Gee, that poor girl's hair is kind of all over the place, why doesn't someone brush it?" to "Oh how sweet! Her hair looks darling."
Seriously, who knew one ribbon could have such power?
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that is adorable!! Send more fine hair tips. Ansley's hair is super fine and mine is not. I'm totally clueless what to do most days. PS thanks for the tips about tinkerbell. :0
Cute!
Post a Comment