I showed the kids my post from yesterday. Yes Paige, you were right, that was Peter. Cooper saw it and immediately wanted to see himself at that age. Usually when they want to see old pictures of themselves I turn to the old blog. But you see, I didn't start this blog until Cooper was a few months old, so there weren't pictures to show. I told myself that I would make newborn Cooper the subject of today's post.
And then I had a major parent fail.
I spent quite a bit of time last night (and this morning) trying to find Cooper's hospital pictures. I know we took some, but they have vanished without a trace. Cooper already suffers from some jealousy of his siblings (why do they get that and I don't? why do they have your middle names and I don't?), he doesn't need any more fuel to throw on his green-eyed fire.
I'm going to keep looking, I'm sure they're somewhere. But for now, here is one of the earliest pictures I can find of Cooper, taken the day he came home from the hospital. I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment