I've been checking off more items on my stuff-to-be-done-before-the-baby-arrives list. This past weekend I wrapped all the Christmas presents. I woke up the next morning to the sound of tissue paper being ruffled. I pulled myself out of bed and hobbled to the loft where Bryan had moved all the gifts. Phoebe was sitting in front of them, watching. I told her not to open anything.
"Why?" she asked.
"Because we want them to be surprises," I said.
"Okay," she responded, "I'll only look in the boys' bags."
Thankfully, nothing has been opened, though upon seeing everything wrapped all the kids asked if it was Christmas morning. Except we still have more than two weeks to go.
Is this what it feels like to be organized?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does that mean Phoebe can read her brother's names?
I tested this, and no, I don't think she can. She sees a name and says, "Look, it says P-H-O-E-B-E!" So maybe she would just assume that they were all for her and not peek in anything?
Post a Comment