We're all trying to figure out our new normal around here. Bryan kind of went back to work this week, but ended up working from home for two of the days. He's also worked out an arrangement where he takes the boys to school and goes into work late, then comes home early and picks up the boys from school and finishes his work after bedtime. I'm very thankful for this, even if it only lasts a short time.
That leaves me and the girls at home. The tiny girl is in an eat-sleep-eat-sleep kind of rotation, so she and I aren't keeping regular hours yet. We spend many hours each day sitting. The not-so-tiny girl is still active and energetic and seems to have a hard time understanding why I'm not chasing her around like usual.
Yesterday I was sitting, feeding Sophie, when Phoebe ran up to me.
Phoebe: Mommy, come play hide-and-seek with me!
Me: Oh Phoebe, I would like to, but I can't right now because I'm feeding Sophie.
Phoebe: That's okay. You count and I'll hide.
Me: But I can't come find you.
Phoebe: I'll find myself.
Me: Okay. One, two, three, four, five, ready or not, find yourself.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahah I love it!
LOL! Ready or Not, Find Yourself! That sounds like a book title.
=0)
Post a Comment