Monday, January 13, 2014

Keeping the Sabbath

Sophie went to church for the first time yesterday. We got lots of "Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're back already!" types of comments. Peter brought several classmates over to see his baby sister and at the end of Sacrament meeting both boys told her that they'd be going to class, but would be back soon. Sophie and I spent a lot of time in the mother's room so she could eat, but otherwise she was happy to sleep in her car seat.

I snapped this picture of her when we got home, just before I changed her out of her church dress. I remembered taking a picture of Phoebe wearing the same dress, so I did a quick search and found it here. It wasn't planned, but both girls wore this cute outfit on their first day of church. 


No comments: