Phoebe, like the majority of her peers, is going to be Queen Elsa for Halloween. I tucked the costume she got for her birthday into the closet to preserve it for the Day of Candy. I've been at a loss for costumes for the rest of them though. I thought about dressing Sophie up as Princess Anna, but I have had no luck in finding a costume her size, so I shelved the idea.
Tonight Peter announced that he wants to be Steve from Minecraft. Thinking maybe Cooper would want to be a Minecraft character as well, I asked him what he wanted to be. As if it was totally obvious, he said he wants to be Olaf, the snowman from Frozen.
Well, if we have Elsa and Olaf, we really should have Anna. So I have spent the last hour scouring Pinterest for ideas on how to quickly fashion an Anna costume, using little to no sewing, for a 10-month-old . I'm not sure how it will come together, but I'm going to give it the old college try.
Maybe I can convince Peter to be Sven...
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment