Our ward hosted a Trunk or Treat on Friday night. Peter was at a birthday party and couldn't go, but the rest of us attended. Bryan manned our trunk while I did my best to follow the kids. The characters of Frozen were abundantly represented. We tried to get a picture of all of them, but we did miss a few.
Cooper's costume (aka his hat) came together about ten minutes before we left for the Trunk or Treat. I like how it turned out and Cooper and I both loved all the excited responses he got when people realized who he was.
You'll notice that Sophie is not dressed as Anna. I haven't given up on that dream, but I spent all of Friday traveling to various stores, looking for costumes pieces. That left no time for making the costume. As luck would have it, Costco had their infant costumes for half price, so sweet Sophie dressed as Cinderella. Yes, she was adorable, thank you for noticing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very cute!
=0)
Post a Comment