We discovered that the city where we live will vacuum up tidy leaf piles from the curb. These collections started this week. The trees in front of our house haven't dropped many leaves, so I didn't think we needed to participate this time. Then I took a closer look and realized that, even though other lawns were much worse, our lawn could still use a little care.
Yesterday I spent a few hours raking the front yard. The lawn is due for a trim, so my work was more like combing through thick tangled hair than raking. I didn't completely finish, but it looked much nicer than when I started. When Bryan got home I let him know what I had done.
Me: I don't know if you noticed since it's dark, but I raked the leaves.
Bryan: I wondered who had done that. Did you use the blower?
Me: (stunned silence, then) We have a blower?!
Apparently it was in the garage and it came with the house.
At least I got some great exercise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment