We're having a sick day. On Tuesday night Sophie threw up. It lasted for a few hours, then she slept. The next day, other than taking an extra long nap, she was fine. Bryan and I weren't sure if it was a stomach bug or food poisoning. I still cancelled my plans for the day, just to be safe.
This morning at about four, Peter threw up. The food poisoning theory went out the window.
As I called in Peter's absence, Cooper said he didn't feel well. I told him if he threw up before school then he could stay home, otherwise he would need to go. I also assured him that if he did get sick at school I would pick him up right away.
You can probably tell where I'm going with this.
Thirty minutes later I got a call from the school. Cooper was in the nurse's office having fallen prey to the same illness. The nurse knew that Peter was home with the same symptoms. I don't think she was happy that I had sent Cooper to school knowing that we had vomit germs in the house.
So now we are home. When we got back Phoebe announced that her tummy hurt too. I told Cooper and Phoebe to get bowls and go sit on the couch. Notice Sophie? She followed her older siblings example and grabbed her own bowl.
We're staying calm, watching an episode of Nature, waiting for this very mild stomach bug to finish its course.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
they are the cutest bunch ailing youngsters. I know its not fun being sick but at least you have such charming company
#Belnap Fan
#Get Well Soon
Post a Comment