Except I didn't want to just make one kind of cookie. What if I made chocolate, but several people didn't like chocolate? So I made four kinds. Of course.
I thought through this enough to realize I couldn't make all the cookies in one day. Monday night I mixed one batch, Tuesday a second, then the final two on Wednesday. It wasn't until Wednesday night that I remembered something important: I only have one oven. I stayed up into the wee hours of Thursday baking, then spent the majority of Thursday's daylight hours baking.
When I finally turned off the oven this is what I had:
From left to right:
The kids LOVED the Cake Batter cookies, the chocolate and the pumpkin were tied for second, then the Coconut Macaroons "smelled delicious, but didn't taste all that good," at least according to Phoebe. The Relief Society sisters on the other hand, LOVED the Coconut Macaroons and only sort of liked the Cake Batter cookies.
Did I mention only half the people that were invited actually came? We have A LOT of cookies left over!
1 comment:
Pumpkin chocolate chip please! Thank you. Hehe...They all look yummy actually. You have wonderful baking skills!
Post a Comment