I took the girls for haircuts last week. I planned that they would both get trims. When I asked Phoebe what she wanted to do with her hair she said, "I'm going to cut it short, to right here." Then she indicated near her chin. I verified several times that that was what she really wanted. She assured me that she really wanted a bob, so she we went for it.
She was so happy with it at first, then she started to doubt her choice. After lots of positive comments from the grownups at church she's feeling more confident about it. I think she looks darling.
Sophie's isn't much shorter, but it is tidier. She keeps walking up to us, grinning, and saying, "My haircut?" She's a doll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very Cute!
=0)
It's fun to see your girls being so girly after you rejected traditional girliness for so long.
Jordan's comment made me laugh. Can you please tell the girls that aunt Melody likes both of their haircuts :)
Post a Comment