This weekend I realized why I haven't been able to really finish setting up our house. The formal dining room had been sitting unused until a few weeks ago when the kids asked if they could turn the table into a fort. Sure, why not? Suddenly that room was very popular.
On Sunday I decided that a formal dining room was the wrong choice for us. Yesterday I figured it would be a good idea to turn a few rooms upside down and swap out the dining room for a playroom. The kids are thrilled. I probably should have planned the whole project out a bit more before I started moving furniture, but I think it'll work when it's done.
Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great! My kids loved it when our front room was empty but I stubbornly turned it into a living room. I figured... they HAVE a playroom. But they've never loved that the playroom is in the basement, which means that they feel free to bring toys and games and craziness all over the house. Which is fine I guess. 😀 They mostly just play in the playroom when friends come over, haha.
Post a Comment