Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankamony

I am thankful.

I am thankful for Bryan, Peter, Cooper, Phoebe, and Sophie.

I am thankful for my whole family, those far and near.

I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for Heavenly Father, who knows and loves each of us.

I am thankful for Jesus Christ, who gave everything so that we may live with Heavenly Father again.

I am thankful for my testimony.

I am thankful for the Priesthood.

I am thankful for the Temple.

I am thankful for a warm house in which to live.

I am thankful for healthy food to eat.

I am thankful for a sharp mind and a strong body.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for those that teach my children.

I am thankful for the earth and its beauties.

I am thankful for loud, chaotic dancing parties with my small people.

I am thankful for quiet snuggles with those same little dancers.

I am thankful that I have a real partner and best friend through the chaos and the snuggles.

I am thankful.

No comments: