Somehow I managed to take Valentine's Day pictures of the ladies at our house, but not the gentlemen. My apologies to the men.
Phoebe got herself ready early enough that we had time to do her hair. You can't really tell in this picture though. I repeated the same style with Sophie to give an idea of what we did.
I had had grand plans to make a beautiful breakfast the night before so the kids could wake up to a festive meal. Instead, I had a migraine and went to sleep. So I modified my plan and served previously frozen homemade applesauce muffins with whipped cream and pink sprinkles. That was fancy enough for the kids.
We celebrated the day of love by eating a very sweet, very red, very crunchy watermelon. It was like eating a watermelon flavored carrot. Seriously.
The kids enjoyed goody bags with Valentine's chocolates and a holiday-themed book. Bryan came home from work with a bouquet of red roses for me and a bunch of yellow daisies for my Grandma. We were both delighted.





No comments:
Post a Comment