Monday, February 5, 2018

Celebrate!

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating my brother Jordan and his bride Leah! They were married in the Washington D.C. Temple on Saturday. It was a sweet and spiritual sealing and then a fun reception afterward. And with all that excitement, I took almost no pictures. I pulled my camera out while Bryan danced with the girls at the reception...and that's it. So, until I can borrow some photos from other people, enjoy these few. Bonus, you can see my sister-in-law Falisha dancing with Cooper and Sophie as well as my brother-in-law Eugene dancing with his baby girl Emma. Oh! And I just noticed that the bride and groom are visible in the back left corner of the pictures. Well, I guess these pictures captured more than I thought they would.



Congratulations Jordan and Leah! We're so happy that you're married and that we could be there with you on Saturday!

No comments: