Friday, February 9, 2018

Take Note

As we walked home from the bus stop yesterday, Cooper told me about something that he did during lunch.

Cooper: My friend and I did something fun today.

Me: Oh? What did you do?

Cooper: We paper texted.

Me: You paper texted?

Cooper: Yeah. We had a piece of paper and I would write a note and then she would answer it and hand it back to me then I would answer what she wrote. We did that all through lunch.

Me: So...you passed notes.

Cooper: No! We paper texted.

Me: When I was a kid, we called that passing notes.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! Old school technology has become new again.
=0)

Brett M said...

I got in so much trouble for paper texting. Sometimes my paper texts were read out loud to the class. I wasn't smart enough to paper text during lunch. (Usually I just talked during lunch.)