Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Lob

Sophie hates brushing her hair and she really hates when I brush it. I told her if she didn't take care of it that we'd need to cut it short. She agreed, which kind of surprised me. Since then, she's been asking to get it cut short. That was months ago. I told her we would need to wait until the dance recital was over since they'd already told us the girls would need curly ponytails.

The end of the recital meant her hair didn't need to be long anymore. Guess what we did yesterday?

The before:



The after:



She loves it! I think it looks adorable. We looked at some pictures of little girl haircuts before we left the house and she chose a long bob, or lob. Though, because she's little, this still looks like a bob to me. And (hopefully) it'll be easier to take care of than her long locks.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the new look!
=0)

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love it. I hate to have my hair pulled.

Melody said...

Harmony is asking me where Sophie got her haircut and if she can get her hair cut too.

Brett M said...

So cute and grown-up looking!