Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Gone Grill

Peter started the day looking like this:


He ended the day looking like this:


And he spent some time enjoying things he hasn't been able to eat during the past twenty-two months.

4 comments:

Shari said...

How exciting Peter. I love smiles and yours is one I love a lot. Congratulations. You got them off just in time to enjoy caramel apple season-my favorite season of the year!

Papa Ron said...

Good-looking guy, great smile. Now you can say, “back when I had braces!”

Beth said...

Congratulations!! We just started braces over here and it feels like it's going to be a LONG TIME before we're to that point.

Also your titles are always so clever!

Margot said...

Thanks, I wondered if anyone would catch the allusion. The braces went faster than we anticipated. Of course, Cooper still has his, so he might not feel the same.