Monday, June 20, 2022

Dad's Day

I took almost no pictures as we celebrated Father's Day yesterday. There were chocolate donuts for breakfast, the three younger kids made cards, Bryan (and I, woohoo!) got an afternoon nap, and the kids played nicely (for the most part) while our fancy hamburger dinner was prepared. I have pictures of none of it.

I do have a picture of our Primary kids jumping up to sing for Father's Day.


And I have a picture of Cooper's dinner. In his defense, Bryan was also taking pictures of his food. Everybody built their own hamburger from several toppings available. I think Peter added nearly everything to his: cheese, onion rings, sweet potato fries, tomato, avocado, bacon, and a fried egg. The burgers were so big we could barely get them into our mouths. And they were amazing.

Oh, I have a picture of Topher's burger as well. He grabbed my phone to follow Cooper's example. I guess he's a minimalist.


We love Bryan and we're so thankful for him. He's not really one for recognition or celebrating himself, so we're glad he went along with our humble festivities.

No comments: