Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Just Chillin'

Remember that Father's Day nap I mentioned in yesterday's post? Well, when I woke up I was happily surprised that Topher was still asleep rather than calling us from his room as is his custom. He still needs a nap, but won't take one most days. On Sunday though, after a 5:40 AM wake up time, he was in desperate need. Bryan helped him fall asleep, which is why the grownups got a nap too.

I was still in my room after waking up from that nap when I got a text from Peter. It included this picture:


After a moment of confusion I realized that Topher was in fact not still asleep. Nope. Instead, he had very quietly let himself out of his room, gone downstairs, and was chilling on the couch. Well, so much for my keen and alert sense of hearing.

No comments: