Friday, October 18, 2024

Candy Gathering

Tonight we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat. Topher dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda.


Sophie was Galinda from Wicked.


Phoebe was Elphaba (I forgot the green face paint on the kitchen table at home), also from Wicked.


Cooper was a cowboy.


And I dusted off my Professor McGonagall costume. I went without makeup and perched my glasses down on my nose to make myself look older.


Bryan got to decorate the van and hand out candy, as usual.



For the first time in many years, we didn't refuse the peanut candy. That still feels weird.

I thought (very briefly) about making all the costumes, but decided this was a good year to buy our costumes. Considering I found Sophie's and Phoebe's costumes this morning, I think that was a good choice.

This was the first of many candy-gathering activities we have planned for the next two weeks. We'll have waaaaaaay too much candy by the time October ends.

No comments: