The Halloween party continued last night when we attended our old ward's Trunk or Treat. It was so fun!
Phoebe and her friend Isaac decided to be Thing 1 and Thing 2, so I borrowed Phoebe's Elphaba costume for the evening. I couldn't commit to being fully green, but I did find some green eye shadow and liner.
We sampled various chilis and soups, then the kids played games while most of the parents decorated their trunks.
Our car is always a big hit, thanks to Bryan. There were a lot of kids there and almost everyone went around multiple times. We ran out of candy near the end.
Everyone stayed in their costumes a few extra minutes so we could take a picture. Bryan opted to be the man behind the camera.
I feel like we've had more Halloween activities this year than ever before, and we still have a few to go.







No comments:
Post a Comment