We were invited to a free showing of Wicked on Monday with some friends, so we went! We loved it and have all been singing the songs since we saw it. Topher sang along (quietly) with a few of the songs during the movie. It is rated PG-13 and I tried to find out in advance why it got its rating without reading any spoilers. That was tricky. I chose to distract Topher during one short scene in the beginning and there's a very flirtatious character, but I'm not sure that either of those things earned the rating. There's also a scene with the flying monkeys that's pretty intense, but that was about it.
And yes, I wore green on purpose.

2 comments:
Google says it’s PG!
I just looked again and you're right! My local theater must have it mislabeled? A PG rating seems much more appropriate. Thanks!
Post a Comment