Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

In August I asked Peter what he wanted to be for Halloween. He thought for a moment, then replied, "Santa Claus." I asked every week for the next month and only once did he answer something different, and even then he corrected himself and went back to Santa.


My thanks go out to Deseret Industries for having red sweats in Peter's size the day that I went to look and to Wal-Mart for carrying craft fur in white. He wore his church shoes to go trick or treating, but we forget them when we went to Bryan's grandparent's house for their Annual Halloween Party. Bummer that we don't have the whole ensemble captured for future generations.

We decided to follow the holiday theme. Cooper makes a swell Baby New Year.


I chose a holiday as well. Can you tell what I am? Big hint: I'm wearing red, white, and blue and I have a J on my shirt. Bryan dressed as Jim from The Office and his sister Melinda was a mad scientist.

Santa and Baby New Year are my favorites.

5 comments:

LeMira said...

Are you July? or the 4th of July?

Ashley Ann said...

Wow! I am really impressed with your skills. That is a great Santa costume you maid. I love it when toddlers don't change their mind a million times. Cameron stuck to wanting to be Glinda right from the start. She never changed her mind, but did come up with ideas for next year.

Ashley Ann said...

I meant maid, not made. That is what I get for typing so late.

Cristin said...

That Santa costume is really funny. Oh and Bryan's Jim hair isn't bad either.

Ian said...

Peter should be an idea man. I mean Santa Claus on Halloween? Amazing and hilarious!