Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Favorite Season

In honor of the first day of summer, I spent over an hour weeding the garden last night.

In honor of the second day of summer, I am going to be very sore.

But I still love summer.

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I love summer too because we are so relaxed-no real schedule to keep...but it goes by all to quickly. That's OK because Fall is just around the corner and I love Fall best of all. I love the bright fall colors and the fact that things start to cool down. Wish it could be fall all year. But if it can't be fall, I'll be very happy with summer, or Spring and maybe 2 weeks of winter.
I'm glad you guys are finally getting some warmer weather. It was winter for way too long in Utah! Yeah for summer!

Stephanie said...

I feel like we totally missed Spring completely this year. Maybe we'll have an extra long fall. I love fall.