Ooooh! I love it! Brett and I have been looking into deep freezer's lately. Where did you get yours? I think I want to go in with a few people and buy a whole cow sometime.
and Jordan it is not boring you can freeze your self and thaw out in the future when every one can fly and our bicuspids are mp3 players that is pretty darn exciting
it's all duct tape! you can get tons of different colors and patters, cute huh? and I love our freezer in our garage....my only complaint is I wish it were bigger! I can fill it with one trip to costco! hope you're doing well...
10 comments:
Like!
Soooo jealous!
Yeah! We've been eying chest freezers too! :)
As requested: you are boring.
Ooooh! I love it! Brett and I have been looking into deep freezer's lately. Where did you get yours? I think I want to go in with a few people and buy a whole cow sometime.
@Sephanie - It's a Holiday, 7.1 cubic foot freezer from Lowes. Costco has a nearly identical Haier 7.1 for the same price.
that sounds awesome
mmmm a whole cow....
and Jordan it is not boring
you can freeze your self and thaw out in the future when every one can fly and our bicuspids are mp3 players
that is pretty darn exciting
congrats on your latest acquisition Margot!!
i want one so badly!!
it's all duct tape! you can get tons of different colors and patters, cute huh? and I love our freezer in our garage....my only complaint is I wish it were bigger! I can fill it with one trip to costco! hope you're doing well...
In the post she clearly says "call me boring." I simply obliged.
Post a Comment