Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Little Bit Louder Now

One of the tricky aspects of living in a hotel is volume control. Now, you may not know this about us, but we're kind of loud. And by kind of, I mean ridiculously. We all can project and we all like being heard. This is great when we're at the park (I can usually locate my children purely by sound), but not so great when anyone standing outside our door (or down the hall, or near the elevator) can hear what is going on in our house.

Peter seems to have picked up on this fact, probably because Bryan and I spend a great deal of time telling everyone to be quiet. In fact, Peter illustrated this problem for us.


Can you tell which room is ours?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute picture, but your neighbors all look like monkeys.

Grandma Bonnie said...

As usual Peter is remarkable! Save this "comic strip". Few people his age can accomplish this.

Brett M said...

That is AWESOME! Good job, Peter.