In case you're curious what I've been up to for the last month, here it is:
I didn't make the announcement (I have a friend who's a graphic designer that worked her magic), but I am in charge of the whole shindig. It happens on Sunday evening and on Sunday night I hope to go to sleep before 1 am. But I suppose that would be Monday morning?
Anyway, I've been spending most of my time (when I'm not doing dishes, or laundry, or taking care of my children) working on this fireside. It was my brainchild, and I think it'll be awesome, but wow, it sure is a lot of work.
Well, I need to go edit the script so I can send it off to my narrator. By the way, I removed the location from the announcement, but if anyone local wants to come, let me know and I'll tell you where to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment