I had high hopes for going grocery shopping today. I know, we're Strep Throat City round these parts, but as of noon today the girls were no longer contagious. That meant it was totally okay to take them out in public, right?
Both girls ended up being much sicker today than they were yesterday. Around 11:30 this morning Phoebe curled up with some blankets in my big red chair and went to sleep. She spent the whole day in her pajamas and never had much energy. Sophie had regular naps, but coughed til she was red in the face several times throughout the day.
And even though I really wanted to send him to school, Cooper's cough was so intense he was afraid he would disturb the rest of his class, so he stayed home. There's no school in New Jersey tomorrow or Friday, so Cooper missed an entire week of school due to this illness.
With all the napping and coughing, and having three children at home instead of two, I decided not to drag everyone out to the store. I'm sure all the grocery store patrons are thankful, even though they don't realize it.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you all recover soon.
Post a Comment