After sleeping in Louisville, Kentucky on Tuesday night, we were only a few hours from Nashville, Tennessee. Most of us had never been there, so we detoured and had a little adventure.
Walking down Broadway is fascinating. It's lined on both sides by honky-tonk bars. In nearly every bar was a live band. It was a swirling cacophony of country music, and it was pretty awesome.
Look! A stadium across the river where people engage in sports of some kind! Go sports! However, no one was sportsing when we took the photo.
What was that? You want me to stop taking pictures?
We drove by the Nashville Temple. It's beautiful. Maybe next time we'll actually get out of the car.






2 comments:
I suppose I'm going to be THAT PERSON when I tell you that it's actually "y'all." But it actually took me years of living in the South before I knew that. :-)
Also, I love your commentary in this post! Cacophony of country music - yes! Stadium of some kind - ha! Stop taking pictures - my family must often think the same thing but they generally know better than to voice that opinion.
Love you!
Duly noted and corrected. :)
Post a Comment