Monday, August 8, 2016

Six People at Six Flags

Bryan's company sponsors the Six Flags theme parks, which came with the perk of getting free tickets. As our time in Illinois drew to a close we realized we probably wouldn't be able to use those free tickets. Except, we discovered we had some unscheduled days. See, our lease in Chicagoland ended on July 31, but our hotel stay in Pennsylvania wasn't set to start until August 5. It's only a twelve hour drive from one location to the other, so we had some days to fill.

And that's why we went to Six Flags Great America last Monday.


We almost got everyone in the picture.


Bumper cars!



While Bryan took the three big kids on the Dark Knight


I took Sophie on a few rides perfect for a girl who's exactly three feet tall.


Then we all found some kiddie rides to enjoy together.



Sophie really liked this roller coaster, but not the next one. I don't have a picture of that one because I was busy holding Sophie and reassuring her that we were safe. When we finished that ride I asked what she thought. "It was crazy."


I really like the spinning rides. Bryan really likes Dramamine.





This one is for my brother Jordan. Look! It's the Hall of Justice! The line for this ride was two hours long! And even though it was a cool evening they still had fans spraying mist onto several areas of the line! It was not awesome!


We finished the night with a teacup-like ride for us and a tall-people-only roller coaster for Peter and Bryan.


It was a long, hot, fun day

No comments: