A large section of the country is stuck in the grasp of a cold snap, and our little corner is no exception. I left the house today (really left the house, not just going out for a few minutes to check the mail) for the first time since Sunday. As bundled up as I was, it was still almost painful to be outside.
The kids enjoyed the first few days of break spent watching movies and playing games, but they started to get a little stir crazy today. Bryan suggested, in all seriousness, that we find some balaclavas for them and take them to the park to run off some energy.
Of course, that would mean one of us adults has to go too, and, as much as I'd like the kids to get fresh air and exercise, I don't think that sounds appealing at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment