On Saturday Cooper and I joined some of the Cub Scouts for a trip to the local zoo. As you can see from the pictures, there was still quite a bit of snow left over from the storm that came through last week. We kept moving and stayed warm enough. Also, three hours of walking was a good way to wipe out this pregnant lady for the rest of the day.
We stayed an extra thirty minutes just so we could go into the giraffe enclosure and see those tall creatures up close and in person. The other two scouts were ready to head home earlier but Cooper pushed for us to stay. That activity ended up being a highlight of the visit.
I learned that Cooper really loves zoos. He said they're on his top three list of places to visit.


1 comment:
I hope you can visit the San Diego Zoo some day.
=0)
Post a Comment