Friday, May 18, 2018

He Who Now Is Named

I'd like to introduce you to Christopher. 

Bryan really wants to call him Topher, so we're trying that out. 

His name ends in an er like his brothers, has a ph like his sisters, and a p like all his siblings. And it's Greek (like Peter and Phoebe) for bearer of Christ, which I think is a pretty awesome meaning. He is the only kid with more than two syllables in any name, which is why Topher is appealing to us. And he's the only kid to possibly go by a nickname. So he's following some of our rules while simultaneously breaking others.

His middle name is pretty special too, but since I don't use middle names on the blog, you'll just have to trust me. Or you can email or text me and I'll tell you what it is, I simply won't share it on social media.

We are really glad he has a name.


1 comment:

Marc R. said...

A wonderful name for a wonderful boy.