Friday, July 27, 2018

Class of '98

This weekend is my twentieth high school reunion. Sadly, I am in Pennsylvania while the reunion is in California, so I won't be there. But a friend shared this picture, one I had never seen before today, on Facebook to celebrate the weekend. 

What you can't tell from looking at this is that I had a horrible sunburn. The morning of graduation we had an outdoor rehearsal and I didn't wear sunscreen. I put lots of makeup on my face to cover it, but I couldn't do much for my arms and neck. Every hug I got that night was painful!


Thanks to the magic of Facebook, I'm still in contact with half the people in this picture. And while it's hard to believe that it's been twenty years since I finished high school, it's even harder to believe that we're only six years from a similar picture for Peter.

No comments: