After nearly ten years of wanting to, and thanks to some nudging (and a coupon) from a friend, I finally printed the first year of the blog. It arrived last Friday. Based on how the kids have carried it around and read from it, I should have done this ages ago. They all love looking at the old pictures and reading stories from when Peter and Cooper were little.
And I love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
The stories are great and very entertaining!
Remember, "I have the duck."
=0)
How wonderful! I'm so glad you finally printed it. What company did you use?
I'm back to reading your blog and hooray for getting the first year printed! I did that a while ago and we love it and I keep meaning to do the rest of the years. Maybe next year...
Melody, this is the company I used:
https://www.blog2print.com/
It's a little clunky, but it's better than not printing it at all. My advice is to do a quick read through and edit of anything you want to include. Once the posts are uploaded, they can't be edited and we've found some typos in the one I printed.
Brett, welcome back!
Post a Comment