Sophie's Primary teacher is also our Cub Master. (And the Young Woman's secretary, because everyone in our ward has multiple callings.) She's amazing and plans fantastic pack meetings. At our November gathering we had a faux Thanksgiving dinner which included baby carrots to munch on. Sophie took a handful because she loves them. That prompted me to tell her teacher why Sophie took so many. The following morning Sophie and I had this exchange.
Me: Sophie, I told your teacher that you love carrots and she said she'll try to bring some to Primary for a snack.
Sophie: (pausing to think for a moment) Did you tell her how much I love fruit snacks?

1 comment:
Did I tell you how much I love Sophie? This Sunday is Stake Conference but next Sunday I'm free...I'll have carrot sticks and fruit snacks. What time can you all be here?
Post a Comment