We loved watching Phoebe's and Sophie's dance classes over the last two weeks. Phoebe takes beginning ballet. She was very graceful and now I have some ideas of what she can work on at home to keep improving.
Sophie does ballet, tap, and acro in her class. They started with ballet. You guys, Sophie was kind of amazing. She could feel the rhythm and had a natural sense of the music. And she threw her entire self into each dance. She was so fun to watch.
Then they changed into tap shoes. Oh dear. Her skills did not transfer from ballet to tap. Her main goal appeared to be producing the loudest sounds possible. No fear though, I think I'll be pulling my tap shoes out from their box in the basement so we can have some private tutoring at home.



1 comment:
Phoebe looks so graceful, and Sophie looks totally engaged.
I would love to see them dance.
=0)
Post a Comment