We discovered a lovely exercise trail and nature walk at a nearby park. We've been to the playground several times over the years, but this week is the first time we've ventured to the other side of the park. The kids all thought it was so magical that we went on both Tuesday and Wednesday and explored.
One of the pieces of workout equipment next to the trail was a balance beam. The kids enjoyed walking back and forth on it, and as they all balanced carefully, I had an idea for a picture. They were already lined up in age order, so I pulled out my camera and asked them to look at me.
This is what I got.
I suspect this was planned, but I did not overhear the organization of it. Out of all the pictures I took, I didn't get a single one with everyone smiling, so I'm posting this one instead. At least they're all unified in their solemnity. For height reference, Cooper is currently about an inch shorter than me. He's catching up quickly. Phoebe isn't too far behind.

No comments:
Post a Comment